WL821 error, when executing customized user decision

Garcia, Carlos carlos.garcia at sap.com
Fri Feb 9 13:18:11 EST 2001

Hi Philip:
=20
I used a copy of TS40007902, and this time the decision works jut fine.
I also tried your advice about deleting the bindings but it continues =
giving
me the same error.
About the OSS note you're talking about seems to be 0155129 Single step
task: binding can not be deleted.
=20
R/3 note no.   155129                        09.02.2001           Page =
1

 =
________________________________________________________________________=

=20

 Number              0155129

 Version             0003 from 02.06.1999

 Status              Released for customer

 Set by              Patrick Schmidt on 02.06.1999

=20

 Language            EN

 Short text          Single-step task: Binding can not be deleted

=20

 Administrator       Patrick Schmidt

 Component           BC-BMT-WFM SAP Business Workflow

 =
________________________________________________________________________=

=20

 Long text

Symptom                                                                 =
=20
If you define a new single step task and switch to the binding between  =
=20
task container and method parameter container, then binding is =
displayed=20
even if there had previously been nothing entered or something had been =
=20
deleted.                                                                =
=20
This binding is automatically created in the change mode.               =
=20
This underlying binding generation also occurs for a copy of the =
generic=20
decision task (TS8267), however, the work item is not executable and    =
=20
will produce an error.                                                  =
=20
This binding is not needed in most of cases, because, if no binding was =
=20
defined between task and method, the container is completely copied. If =
=20
all elements of the task container resulted automatically when you      =
=20
entered the object method, they are identical and copying the =
containers=20
is harmless.                                                            =
=20
Additional key words                                                    =
=20
                                                                        =
=20
Cause and prerequisites                                                 =
=20
                                                                        =
=20
Solution                                                                =
=20
To delete the binding completely as to allow the container to be copied

choose "Binding" =3D>"Delete" in the Binding Editor menu.

It should be noted that this operation is not possible for method

parameter containers with mandatory parameters.

It should also be noted that binding is repeatedly regenerated when you

call the Binding Editor in the change mode.

Source code corrections

________________________________________________________________________=

=20

Valid releases