Search help on web enabled workflow forms

Sander van der Wijngaart Sander.vanderWijngaart at avelon-it.com
Thu Feb 8 15:16:00 EST 2001

Dear all,

We are using Workflow web forms for requesting new customers, vendors and
materials in an European SAP environment. For this we use "Business" styled
web forms generated by WEB Studio, based on the web enabled transaction of
the workflow. We use an 4.6C SAP system, a Web Studio 4.6D and an 4.6C ITS.
Everything worked fine (most importantly the search help on the fields,
which is a new feature in 4.6, was available).

However, after upgrading to ITS 4.6D (with the 4.6C IAC package) the search
help on the fields dissapeared! I looked in OSS but couldn't find any notes
on this. Does anybody have experience in this subject?

Would be great if anybody could help us, we are running towards our
deadline.......

Regards,
Sander van der Wijngaart
Avelon B.V.