WI archiving criteria

Patrik van Odijk patrik.van.odijk at gbg.frontec.se
Tue Feb 6 09:06:59 EST 2001

Hello all.

I'm planning to archive workitems. I have one question on the criterias =
for which workitems that can be archived. In the online documentation it =
says:=20

"Furthermore, only those work items that do not depend on other, =
higher-level work items are archived. This ensures that work items that =
are still being processed are not archived."=20

Does this mean that you can not archive workitems that are complete if =
they are within a not completed workflow? And does it also mean that if =
a completed workitem that is included in a completed sub-workflow that =
in turn is included in a not completed workflow the workitem can not be =
archived.

I would be happy if that was the case ;-)

/Patrik
Patrik van Odijk
Frontec Aff=E4rssystem G=F6teborg
Phone: +46 -(0)31-7071293