Order of steps in task is different from log - SWI1.

Carson, Wayne Wayne.Carson at solvay.com
Mon Feb 5 13:15:36 EST 2001

When I use the graphical workflow tool, the workflow task steps appear in
the proper order.  After executing the workflow and looking at the log, the
order is different.

Is there anyway to easilly reorder the steps in a task or do I need to
delete all of the steps and re-enter them?  Deleting and re-entering seems
like a waste of time.  I can't find a way to change the step number that is
automatically assigned to the workflow step.

Thank you,

Wayne R. Carson
Business Consultant  - SAP
Technical Applications Team Leader
Solvay Information Technologies, Inc.
3333 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX  77098