WI archiving criteria

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Feb 6 09:14:03 EST 2001

I can at least confirm the first example (completed WI in non-completed=
 WF) for
version 4.6B. The latter ought to be the same thing of course, although=
 that has
not been tested here. If I recall correctly there is in the container (=
at least
in the WF builder) always a reference to the parent WI. This reference =
can be
used by SAP to traverse relations in order to check that the WI does no=
t have a
"higher-level" depending non-completed WI.
--
KjetilK

From:  Patrik van Odijk <patrik.van.odijk at gbg.frontec.se>@MITVMA.MIT.ED=
U> on
       06.02.2001 15:06

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>