Workflow Question

Carson, Wayne Wayne.Carson at solvay.com
Thu Feb 1 18:56:05 EST 2001

Hi Todd,
My choices for process control function are:

#4 doesn't make sense because I haven't generated a work item at this point.
The work item is the result of the workflow and the first step is to check
whether or not to continue based upon the PID.

1) Cancel work item,
2) Cancel work flow,
3) Set work item to obsolete,
4) Terminate workflow.  (defined as If this function is executed, workflow
work items are set to the status completed . If the step process control is
located in a workflow that is used as a subworkflow, the calling workflow is
continued.)

Wayne R. Carson
Business Consultant  - SAP
Technical Applications Team Leader
Solvay Information Technologies, Inc.
3333 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX  77098