Workflow Question

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 20:02:52 EST 2001

If you want the entire workflow to stop you should use #4.  This has no
effect on any previous workitems sent.  If you have already generated a
workitem from a previous step and now want to cancel it, use #1.  I have set
up several workflows with this logic and it works fine.  Test it out and see
what happens.

Todd