WL 416

Sati Sekhon s.sekhon at virgin.net
Thu Feb 1 17:52:40 EST 2001

Hi,

Has anyone had teh above message when running a bespoke Workflow. I have a a
task which can 3 possible subsequent events depending on whether the result
is A B or C. Even though the result is A and it is defined properly within
the object method,  I still get message WL 416 No successor to subsequent
nod. Immediately after the event is a loop.  Any ideas appreciated.

Regards,

Sati.