Starting WF using Z Bus Object Type Event

???? ???? Ronen at mccann-kb.co.il
Sun Dec 23 02:00:25 EST 2001

hello
=20
attached is a source code sample from an abap program we use that
triggers our workflows
=20
call function 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE'
  exporting
    objtype                       =3D 'BUS2054'
    objkey                        =3D gen_object_key
    event                         =3D 'CREATED'
*   CREATOR                       =3D ' '
*   TAKE_WORKITEM_REQUESTER       =3D ' '
*   START_WITH_DELAY              =3D ' '
*   START_RECFB_SYNCHRON          =3D ' '
*   NO_COMMIT_FOR_QUEUE           =3D ' '
*   DEBUG_FLAG                    =3D ' '
*   NO_LOGGING                    =3D ' '
*   IDENT                         =3D
*  IMPORTING
*    EVENT_ID                     =3D
  tables
    event_container               =3D evt_container
* EXCEPTIONS
*   OBJTYPE_NOT_FOUND             =3D 1
*   OTHERS                        =3D 2
=20