Object Type vs Business Object

Kim, Ji Hoon ji.hoon.kim at sap.com
Tue Dec 25 20:47:08 EST 2001

Experts,

Need your ideas.

I'm in 46C CFM system. I want to use
the Workflow Start Condition (TRCODE : SWB_COND) funtion
for object type TRLOAPPROV to meet my customer's
requirements.

I found something strange in SWB_COND. The workflow
start condition can not be used for object type. but,
It can be used only for business object.

I'm just wondering the difference between object types and
business objects. Is this only data model?
And how can I use SWB_COND for object type?
Or could I make the object type TRLOAPPROV to business object?

Thanks in advance and any comments/idea will be very appreciated.