Restart with new WF definition

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Tue Dec 18 05:16:52 EST 2001

Hi Christian,

I do not know of another way than the delete and restart option you have
outlined. The version of the workflow definition is stable for an instance
of the workflow. From a purely logical point of view, the possible
inconsistencies between workflow versions (through the changes you may have
made to the flow, container, object, etc.) cannot be foreseen, thus SAP does
not give you the option to switch the version mid-way through a flow.. you
could possible try to force it in debugging to do it, but I would not
recommend that, you will most probably end up with a mess..

Greetings,
Stephan