Lotus Notes Integration and Using SAP as an LDAP client to Lotus Domino

Lola Oluwa Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net
Tue Dec 18 05:27:52 EST 2001

Hi Workflowers,
we are facing two chanlleges which I know some of you must have already
scaled through before:

1) We need to be able to get email notifications in lotus notes from SAp
workflow. I already have the "Lotus Notes integration" documentation from
webflow media center, this hasn't helped very much.

2) Has anyone successfully configured R/3 as an LDAP client (importing
address book info from Notes for use in workflow).

I remember someone posted the same/simillar problem as in (1) about five
months ago, I had  since unsubscribed and only just re-subscribed to the
mailing list.

I welcome and appreciate any help.

Best Regards,
Lola