Publishing an event

Chintamaneni,Rammohan,GLENDALE, IS rammohan.chintamaneni at us.nestle.com
Wed Dec 12 23:47:09 EST 2001

Hello Everyone,
I also needs to publish an event after creating the change master using
CC01. Here the change document object is AENNR. It records in CDHDR as
follows.
OBJECTCLAS      : AENNR
OBJECTID                :   110500000000028
CHANGENR                :   389694

USERNAME                :    CHINTAR
UDATE                   :12/12/2001
UTIME                   :  15:46:44
TCODE                   :   CC01
PLANCHNGNR
ACT CHNGNO
WAS PLANND
CHANGE IND              : U

Configuring in SWEC and SWED didn't publish any event.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Ram