Publishing an event

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Dec 12 23:59:45 EST 2001

Hi Ram,
There's a very good tutorial in the SAP Library under
Basis > Business Management > Workflow that steps you through
turning on change document events.  You might want to run through
this first to check you haven't missed anything.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267
Fax: +61 2 9935 4880