workflow development

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Dec 11 18:29:29 EST 2001

Sorry, Catie, not sure what you mean by replenishment orders...
Can you give the transaction code used to create them?

If you are in 4.6C, start conditions are a good option.
Transaction is SWB_COND.   This lets you define a logical expression
against the event linkage - essentially a check function module
without program.  I.e. the event is raised every time but the
workflow is only started if the logical expression is true.
You can access object attributes of the event object as well
as other data in the expression.

For instance, you could create an expression based on order type
and event creator.

Saves having to write complex code in your application.

The event itself should be raised via the normal ways, e.g.
output control for sales orders, status management for internal orders,
etc.

Regards,
Jocelyn