Delete a Sub Object Type attribute in 4.6C from 4.0B

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Dec 11 18:22:04 EST 2001

Hi Kevin,
Try going into your ZFIPP business object program.  At the top of
the program all the actual data type references for your attributes
are listed.  Try changing the data type reference there and regenerating
the program while you are in it, instead of attempting to use the
attribute dialogs.  Once the program is ok, you should be able to
check the attribute dialogs.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267