Early Archiving : Agents of Type A could not be created

Patrick Green patrick.d.green at us.pwcglobal.com
Tue Dec 11 17:58:57 EST 2001

Robin, you didn't mention what release you are on.  But if it's 4.5A or
above, you
probably want to use task TS30001128 instead.

To correct the error you should make sure agent assignment has been made to
the task in transaction PFTC & index refreshed there.  You may also want to
check
transaction OAG1 (if available; not sure what release it first appeared in)
and verify
that Generate Event Assigned is checked.

Hope this helps,  -- Ptk.

Robin Sahasranam <Rsahasranam at worldbank.org>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 12/11/2001
04:07:12 PM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>