Early Archiving : Agents of Type A could not be created

Robin Sahasranam Rsahasranam at worldbank.org
Tue Dec 11 17:07:12 EST 2001

We are getting an error in an early archiving application :  Agents of Type A
could not be created. It works fine on our Test client but we get this error in
the Production system. The task which is created successfully in Test is
TS00007869. I have verified that the event linkage (IMAGE ASSIGNED) as enabled
and the various configuration and org assignments are same in Test and
Production.

I am stuck and would appreciate any help you can offer.

Robin Sahasranam
World Bank