Spring 2002 ASUG conference - Speakers wanted!

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 3 10:27:03 EST 2001

Hello fellow workflow-ers,

The Workflow/WebFlow Interest Group of ASUG is very busy planning an
exciting Spring 2002 Conference (May 12-15, Anaheim).  Currently, we have
14 sessions planned, but are still looking for candidates to speak on the
following topics.

If you have presented at ASUG, you already know how challenging - and
rewarding - it can be.  If you have not, you will find that you will
benefit in a number of ways; you will sharpen your public speaking skills,
you will gain recognition from your peers, you will receive a complimentary
ASUG registration for the conference, and you will have given back to the
community that tries to support you in your day-to-day efforts.   Please
consider the following topics, and if interested, contact me, Sue Keohan,
at skeohan at mit.edu.

Thank you very much,
Sue

>         A Day in the Life of a WebFlow Administrator
>You want to have Workflow implemented to streamline your processes, but
>what is the impact post-implementation ?  What exactly is the role of a
>workflow administrator?   This session will help you answer these
>questions, and get a jump on filling this important (but sometimes
>overlooked) role.

>         Upgrading Workflow
>Many SAP installations are preparing for a major release upgrade.  In this
>session, co-presenters will share their experiences with upgrading
>Workflow/WebFlow at their sites. Attendees will benefit by learning the
>methodologies that made these upgrades successful, as well as learning
>what potential pitfalls to avoid.

Susan R. Keohan
Senior SAP Developer
Massachusetts Institute of Technology