Error Msg-You are not one of the possible agents of the task.

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Mon Dec 3 14:15:38 EST 2001

Good evening all.  I have a workflow that is triggered by a program using
function module SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW.  It worked great in 3.1H, but now
in 4.6c, the function module was changed and now we are getting the error
message, "You are not one of the possible agents of the task."  A comparison
of the function modules revealed that 4.6c calls a check function module
RH_TASK_START_CHECK, which was not called in 3.1H.  We cannot figure out why
we are getting this error.  Has anyone ran into this function module/problem
and provide some assistance.

Diane H. Nobles
SDE PM Team
(757)380-7250