Text display for Work Item

Jeffrey Rappaport jeffrey.rappaport at mail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:28:57 EDT 2001

Lisee,

   Along Michael's lines, you will need to logon with your ID in each Language (DE, SP, IT, FR, etc.) and put the translation in there for each seperately. I had to do it every time we added a new country or change a Task. Hope all is well.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Email: BusinessWorkflow at Consultant.com
Web: www.Business-Workflow.com