Deleting a custom workitem

ROB CRAWFORD ROB.CRAWFORD at menasha.com
Thu Aug 30 18:13:12 EDT 2001

I am trying to delete a couple of work items which are the result of a =
custom workflow template.  I get the following error if I(the WF-Admin) =
try to delete the work item from the action list.  "Work item could not be =
accepted (->function canceled)"  I have also tried to delete the work item =
using SWWL specifying the work item and I don't get any results back.  The =
work item still shows up in the user's inbox and in SWI5(workload =
analysis).  Is there something special I need to do in the development of =
the workflow to allow deletion of a work item?  How can I get rid of these =
work items?

-Rob

Rob Crawford
Menasha Advantage