FM Availability Control Actions

Jeffrey Rappaport jeffrey.rappaport at mail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:23:20 EDT 2001

All,

    Have any of you worked with Funds Mgt. Availability Control Actions in 4.6C? At this point it looks like in order to kick off an Email WF, you need to double click on the error message when it pops up after the budget tolerance has been exceeded, then press the WF button to start it. I have already bound the Message # BP629 to the new WF. Two questions:
1) Is there any other easier or automatic way to have the WF kicked off w/out the user going thru those extra steps?
2) How is the WF getting the User ID email of the Funds Ctr Mgr. I know it can be found in table FMFCTR or through FM: FM22_GET_BOSS_FROM_FICTR, but do we need to bind the FM Center to the WF?

Thanx in Advance,

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Email: BusinessWorkflow at Consultant.com
Web: www.Business-Workflow.com

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup