Object attributes refresh

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:11:27 EDT 2001

Try to use the macro instruction "SWC_REFRESH_OBJECT". You will have to pass
the object reference as parameter. In your case you can use "SELF", that
will be the reference of the current object.

At SAP help you can find more instructions on how to handle with object at:
"Macro Instructions for Accessing Objects, Attributes and Methods".

Flavio.