WF Wizard - Ad hoc Dynamic Circular

Cristy Calhoun cristy_calhoun at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 09:15:42 EDT 2001

Using the workflow wizard, I created an Ad hoc Dynamic
Circular workflow.  When I execute it, I receive the
"Choose Next Agent" pop-up box that is asking me to
select the list of recipients.  The problem is that it
is gray and I can't add anyone.  It seems like the
problem is that there are no possible agents.  I don't
know how to tell it that the possible agents should be
everyone.

I looked at the documentation and there was a
container element called 'AllAgents' which was a list
of all possible agents.  In the documentation it says
that this container element is no longer required.  I
looked for this container element and I could not find
it.

Another thing that is weird is that there is no
binding set up by the wizard between task TS30200146
(the agent selection task) and it's object method.  I
went ahead and added the binding but that did not help
anything.

Any help will be appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Cristy Calhoun