User Decision Dispaly Issues.

Robin Sahasranam Rsahasranam at worldbank.org
Mon Aug 20 10:09:04 EDT 2001

1.   Is there a way to increase the size of the User Decision window so that the
entire long text description displays, without need for scrolling? I find that
the description wraps arbitrarily: sometimes parts of words are not visible (and
there is no horiz. scroll bar), sometimes it wastes lines by word wrapping when
it is not needed. I have copied the standard user decision TS00008267.

2.   The text highlights, e.g. bold, do not display in the User Decision long
text, even though they are visible in the long text description editor. Is there
a way to make them display.

3.   Finally, the decision box window looks different if the number of choices
is 6 or greater. Instead of the decion buttons, it changes to a list with normal
text. Is there a way to make the window appear consistent, always with buttons
or always as a list, I don't care which.

We are on server release 4.0b and GUI client 4.6c using the classic interface.

Thanks in advance for your help.