Cancel PO release strategy in workflow

Manoj Gandhi gandhi_manoj at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 09:53:08 EDT 2001

Hi Workflow gurus,
I have set up a workflow for Purchase Order release
Strategy.
There are 2 levels of release. Supervisor and
Manager.User creates the PO and releases it. WF is
triggered and a request is sent to the inbox of
Supervisor for the next level release.
The superisor releases and it goes to the manager.
This works fine.
But when the supervisor feels that a change is
required in the PO how does he reject it through
workitem? I have tried in this way-- first he releases
the PO and then Cancels the release. But the workitem
still remains in the inbox. And when the user changes
the PO and releases it again it again goes to the
inbox of the supervisor. so now there are 2 workitems
for the same PO. I want that the supervisor should be
able to cancel the release and the workitem should
diappear from the inbox and at the same time send a
message to the user for stating the reason for
rejection.
The task uses BUS2012 object. The Outcomes of the task
are:
a)Release purchase order
b)Release of purchase order cancelled(But SAP says it
is not used).
c)Purchase order changed significantly

Please let me know if Im missing anything and what
should I do for rejecting the PO release.

TIA,
Manoj