Workflow deadline

González Cartagena Cristián E_CGonzalez at entel.cl
Fri Aug 17 18:52:54 EDT 2001

We have the same problem. We get the message "This work item has no
description"  for the text mail after running the program.
If you have defined a text for the deadline, for example text type 0122 =
of
task TS10008069, the program is not using it.
The program only uses "normal" (0120 task description) text, not =
"deadline"
text.

So I believe what we can do is modify the program in order to get the =
0122
text for the monitored task, for each deadline workitem.
Function SWU_GET_TASK_TEXTLINES with appropiate parameters gets the =
defined
text and merges it with the container data.

Regards

Cristian Gonzalez

<E_CGonzalez at entel.cl>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on
> 16/08/2001 17:46:12
>=20
> Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
>=20
> Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
>=20
>=20
> To:   SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
> cc:
>=20
> Subject:  Re: Workflow deadline
>=20
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> Another way to do it if you only need to send an email when the =
deadline
> is
> reached: you can schedule
> the report RSWUWFML or RSWUWFMLEC, it can take the deadline workitem =
> SAPOffice, i.e. outlook or whatever mail you have connection to.
> At least it works in EBP.
>=20
> Regards,
>=20