Dynamically adding *possible* agents to a task

ASSY, SOSTHENE S.ASSY at AFDB.ORG
Fri Aug 10 12:48:41 EDT 2001

Hi Nicholas,

*       You can use different roles  168 (for superior) of the staff who is
travelling  etc...
*       You can also create a new role SUPERIOR OF SUPERIOR

NB : check if the reporting structure is good.

Mr. Sosthene Assy
African Development Bank