Workflow substitution No2

Vincze Árpád Arpad.Vincze at itelligence.hu
Thu Aug 9 04:38:36 EDT 2001

Hi workflowers!

Here is the time for holyday and substitution problem again...

We are working with SAP 4.0b and our workflows (PO approval; inbound =
invoice
processing, etc) use the PD substitution mechanism (PPOM transaction) =
as I
have written my previous mail.

        *       Let us suppose we approve a PO
        *       We have three level approval, with the following sequence
        SAPuserA -> SAPuserB -> SAPuserC
        *       Using the PD substitution=20
                   SAPuserB substitutes SAPuserC
             The approval sequence would be
                SAPuserA -> SAPuserB -> SAPuserB

        Is there any method to obstacle this erroneous sequence?!
        Or this sequence is acceptable (for our customer not) ?!

Any proposal

  Arpad

=20

Vincze =C1rp=E1d