No workitem in inbox even though actual agents from orgavailable in step

NAT GOVENDER NAT at tac.toyota.co.za
Thu Apr 26 04:53:40 EDT 2001

Check the followiing:

1.  These employees are link to info type 105
      (communication - users ID).
2.  These employees are linked to the position with the new
      structure created.

>>> tom.olaf at spring.no Thursday, April 26, 2001 10:33:05 AM >>>
Thank you for the reply.

Could you please explain a bit more detailed what should be done. We have
only created a small test workflow. All the three persons have SAP_ALL
authorisation profile.
Is this a SAP office setting?

What we have found now, is that one of the persons in the organization =
unit
gets the workitem.

PS. We also tried running PPWFBUF.

Regards,