No workitem in inbox even though actual agents from org available in step

Tom Olaf Bakke tom.olaf at spring.no
Thu Apr 26 04:33:05 EDT 2001

Thank you for the reply.

Could you please explain a bit more detailed what should be done. We have
only created a small test workflow. All the three persons have SAP_ALL
authorisation profile.
Is this a SAP office setting?

What we have found now, is that one of the persons in the organization unit
gets the workitem.

PS. We also tried running PPWFBUF.

Regards,
Tom Bakke