Update: SAP Workflow & Archive Link Tables

phillips, tim tim.phillips at SERuk.com
Thu Apr 26 09:03:18 EDT 2001

Hi,

Subsequent to my question to the group earlier this week, I believe I now
have the solution to my problem.

Basically, my workflow document type (Object: BUS2081, Method: CREATEINV,
Task: TS00007869), designed to run through transaction MR1M, was not
triggering a termination event for the workflow.  Hence, the link table
TOA01 was not being updated, despite all aspects of customizing being
implemented correctly (including the pertinent SAP release note).

I have come to the conclusion that this is due to using Version 4.0b, for
which transaction MR1M is not workflow enabled.  The problem is, therefore,
irresolvable.

I do, however, have a question (and this may seem a trifle odd).  I have to
write an ABAP to interrogate table TOA01, and wonder, had the above worked,
what an entry for my document type might look like.  I am only really
interested in the field TOA01-OBJECT_ID - though I suspect this will be a
concatenation of the SAP document number and the fiscal year.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks in advance,

Tim