Workflow Environment Customizing (SWU3)

Beverlin, Dave Dave.Beverlin at kcc.com
Wed Apr 25 13:55:03 EDT 2001

Hello all.

We are in the process of setting up some mySAP.com Workplace servers (4.6c)
and I'm wondering if there's any need to run transaction SWU3 to customize
the workflow environment. Can anybody confirm whether there's any reason to
do that, and if so, what workflow functionality you might use on a Workplace
server?

Dave Beverlin
Consultant, MIS
Kimberly-Clark Corporation
dave.beverlin at kcc.com
865-541-7222

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.