Agent assignment in 4.6C

Quenzer, Kenneth QuenzeKD at oge.com
Wed Apr 25 11:43:55 EDT 2001

We are in the process of upgrading from 4.0b to 4.6c and have noticed that
we are now being asked to create transport requests for our agent
assignment.  We use the PD-ORG structure for agent assignment and do not
want to transport it since the PD-ORG is maintained independently in each
system.  In 4.0b we were able to maintain the agent assignment in each
system without creating transport requests.  Has anyone else ran into this
situation?  If so, how did you address it?  Is there a way to turn off the
transports for agent assignment?

Thanks,
Kenny Quenzer
quenzekd at oge.com