Event Creation For Sales Orders

Nicholas Brand nicholas.n.brand at uk.pwcglobal.com
Wed Apr 25 06:39:16 EDT 2001

Memo from Nicholas N Brand of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Hi,

This question relates to creating an event using change documents when a credit block is
put on a Sales Order after changing it.

I have:
 - created a new business object as a sub-type of BUS2032
 - defined a new event in the subtype called 'CreditBlockSet'.
 - linked the Change Documnet Object 'VERKBELEG' with my new Business Object
   and the event CreditBlockSet with 'On Change' via the 'events for change
   documents' screen.

If I make any change to a Sales Order, the event is triggered correctly.

However, I now want to link it to the field showing the Credit Status for the Sales Order.
Shown in the field 'Credit Status' via Goto > Header > Status on the Sales Order change screen.
I think this value is stored in the table VBUK-CMGST (Overall status of credit checks) so
entered this in the Field Restrictions with Old value = * and New value = 01 (Credit check was executed, document not OK).

However, this doesn't work!

Am I using the wrong field or the wrong values or something else?

We're using v4.6c
I've got this to work correctly for Delivery Block but cannot for Credit Block.

Any help much appreciated

Nicholas

The principal place of business of PricewaterhouseCoopers and its associate
partnerships is 1 Embankment Place, London WC2N 6NN where lists of the
partners' names are available for inspection. All partners in the associate
partnerships are authorised to conduct business as agents of, and all
contracts for services to clients are with, PricewaterhouseCoopers. The UK
firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers is authorised by the Institute of Chartered
Accountants in England and Wales to carry on investment business.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a member of the world-wide
PricewaterhouseCoopers organisation.