B2B workflow start conditioms and currency

Pallavika Patel PATEL_PALLAVIKA_P_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Tue Apr 24 08:41:39 EDT 2001

Hello,
   Try using "No Default Currency". I am using this and it works fine.=20
When before I had specific currency e.g. USD etc then when you create=20
shopping cart with different currency workflow did not kick off properly.=20
With "No Default Currency" setting regardless of your shopping cart=20
currency.

Gonz=E1lez Cartagena Cristi=E1n <E=5FCGonzalez at entel.cl>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
04/23/01 08:57 PM
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group

=20