B2B workflow start conditioms and currency

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Apr 24 03:24:12 EDT 2001

Hi Cristian,
Suggest you apply those 3 notes if you haven't already - the issue
was that currency wasn't being calculated properly for *any* =
currencies, not
even 2 decimal place currencies, due to a change in the basis patches.  =

So strongly suggest you apply those=20
notes and try again.  We had a similar problem at two of the customer
sites I'm working on and those notes did fix the problem.=20

If you are working with services as well as goods you should also =
implement
OSS note 392828.

You should also look at OSS note 397385 to avoid confusion for your =
users.=20
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart=20
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)=20
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>=20
Tel: +61 412 390 267