No workitem in inbox even though actual agents from org available in step

Tom Olaf Bakke tom.olaf at spring.no
Wed Apr 25 09:29:08 EDT 2001

Hi.

This might be a simple oversight on our part, but we have run into an
anoying problem as described below:
We are on release 4.6c. A new organization has been set up with three users
linked to positions. The organization (type O) is entered as possible agent
in a standard task. This standard task is used in a workflow template (WS).
When executed with transaction SWUS, the step with the mentioned standard
task remains in status ready. When we display the workflow log, all three
users are displayed as actual agents, but no workitems appear in the
inboxes!

We have tried running transaction SWU_OBUF to refresh buffers, but this did
not help.

Regards

Tom Olaf Bakke
Konsulent