User decision in 4.6c

Richard Schot Richard.Schot at avelon-it.com
Thu Apr 19 11:07:37 EDT 2001

Hi Rob,
In 4.6C there is an extra tab where you can set the type of display for the
user decision: display it in the preview area or display it in a complete
window. When you add an user decision in your workflow definition and you will
have it displayed in a complete window, go to the tab WI Display and delete
the proposed function module. Your user decision will now be displayed in a
separate window.

Regards,
Richard Schot

Avelon