AW: Problems with role resolution

Uebelacker Jochen (extern) Jochen.Uebelacker at erln.gepas.de
Mon Apr 9 10:58:33 EDT 2001

Hi Jocelyn,

thank you very much for your help.

you are right. I didn't saw the SELECTED but the POSSIBLE agents.
But why? If want to check the agents in the workflow log, only two =
buttons
become visible: "Possible agents" and "Excluded agents". I'm missing =
the
third button "Agents". I think the reason is that no agents were found =
by
the role?!?

I have checked the user-ids for the agents. Everything Ok.
Now I'm going to check again the bindings between workflow step and =
role.

Jochen

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----