WF Requirement Cov request EC

Marina Humphreys marinah at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 11:20:01 EDT 2001

Hello SAP-WUG,

  We are trying to enter multiple conditions into our workflow
  decision, the difficulty we are having is that we are using one of
  the new parameters Purchasing Organisation and we are having
  difficulty in getting this to work.

  We have set up the condition of
  (
  total GBP < 5000 and
  Total GBP >= 100
  )
  and
  purchasing organisation <> 00000176

  Where 00000176 is the object number of the purchasing org we want to
  restrict.  Unfortunately we get a request for approval when we enter
  an order for 101 GBP but using the purch org of 00000176 - the
  result we want to achieve is that the approval request is not
  raised.

  We have also put the condition
  total GBP < 100
  or
  Purchasing organisation = 000000176

  Into the no approval required condition.

  Please help!

--
Best regards,
 Marina                          mailto:marinah at ukonline.co.uk