Problem with performace

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Mon Apr 9 08:10:42 EDT 2001

Do you guy have any custom created indexes on SWWWIHEAD?
We had similar problems so I ran DB trace to check out the long running selects.
This lead me to creation of 2 indexes, performance than was not a problem.
Also, make sure your database has statistics updated for SWW* tables (we run
them weekly I believe)

Greg

"Roehlen, Peter" <PRoehlen at powercor.com.au> on 04/09/2001 01:00:56 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>