Automation of HR Master Data

Kotecha, Smita Smita.Kotecha at exch.compass-usa.com
Fri Apr 6 09:37:15 EDT 2001

Thanks for your response Rakesh.  We are currently in 4.6c and are looking
at workflow.  We have many units all over the country.  We are trying to
have unit managers do all the hiring events at the unit and it automatically
updates the master data in SAP.

We are thinking of batch process for most of it.  But we will want to
validate SS#'s real time.

If you can, give me a call @1-800-357-0012 X1141.

Thanks,
Smita