Post with Reference within F-43

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Mon Apr 2 14:10:44 EDT 2001

Hello Brian,

yes the reason is the change of the transaction. One way to solve this is
to put a decision task in front (post with reference or without) for
example. Or you can build your own small frame transaction for the two F-43
or FBR2.

Regards,

Markus

Brian Bennings <bennings.bj at pg.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 02.04.2001 17:03:35

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>