AW: Workflow condition step returns wrong value

Quenzer, Kenneth QuenzeKD at oge.com
Thu Sep 28 14:13:26 EDT 2000

Hi Thorsten,

I was mistaken in my previous answer.  The problem that I ran into was =
in a
workflow that executed a task which created a business object and then =
the
subsequent step attempted to access an attribute of the newly created
business object.  In some cases the step was executed before the =
database
tables were updated which caused the step to fail.  This sounds like a
different problem than what you are referring to.

Kenny Quenzer