Trigger the deadline event of a WI twice?

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Thu Sep 28 14:24:09 EDT 2000

Hello again,

I suppose that a modelled deadline monitoring should help. But you might
have to create the workitem twice then, probably with a variable that has
to be changed before the creation of the second instance for definition of
the deadline.

If you are in a newer release (as far as I remember from 4.0b on)  there
are more deadline that could be handled, this would solve your problem even
easier.

Best regards,

Markus (the one from the DSAG congress)

"Dr. Ulrich Mende" <info at mende-edv-beratung.de>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on
28.09.2000 19:06:33

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>