Trigger the deadline event of a WI twice?

Dr. Ulrich Mende info at mende-edv-beratung.de
Thu Sep 28 14:06:33 EDT 2000

Hi, everybody-
in a release workflow I use deadline event processing. The deadline is set
to 2 days after WI creation.
When it is reached, a remember-message is sent to the actual agent: " You
have the task ...   in Your inbox for 2 days already. Please give your
attention to it. After 3 days from now it will be forwarded to your manager"

Now I want to increase the deadline by 3 days to a total of 5 days after WI
creation. The actual agent is still the same.
I want the deadline event to be triggered a second time. How can I do this
in the Workflow?
Are there any container operations to special variables? Or must I kill the
item and create a new one with the new deadline?

Best regards
Ulrich