Workflow Work Items

Landry, Marcel MLandry at nbpower.com
Mon Oct 30 07:09:40 EST 2000

Hi Diane,  you can use reports RSWWHIDE and RSWWWIDE to accomplish the
deletion of those workitems and their history, but BE CAREFULL when using
these reports.  Double check your selection parameters and run the reports
in test mode first!   Once you run the reports for real, there is no
recovery of those workitems.

Refer to OSS 0049545 for an explanation of the use of each report.  A quick
search on OSS for "RSWWHIDE and RSWWWIDE" will get you several other related
notes and documentation.

As for the identification of which workflows are necessary or not, that can
only be determined by you.  Report RSWWWIDE allows you to indicate the
status and task-id of those workitems you want to delete.  You can be quite
selective if you know which tasks/workflows are to be deleted.

If you run the report in succession with different selection criteria, don't
forget that once you remove the "Display list only" flag, the report will
delete the workitems without displaying them first...

Good luck.

Marcel Landry
New Brunswick Power.