Detection of Batch input mass changes

Tom Jull r9983c at email.sps.mot.com
Sun Oct 29 13:59:16 EST 2000

Perhaps it's not as solid and reliable as you would like, but in the past I
have used the ID of the batch user as an indicator.  This assumes that your
batch jobs will be performed by specific batch users.  If this is not the case
in your environment (e.g.,  batch jobs that are generated from the material
mass maintenance transaction MSJ1), then this won't work for you.

Regards,
Tom